Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery Expert Forum
retaining fluid
About This Forum:

Questions in the Cosmetic Surgery forum are answered by Dr. Howard Rosenberg and Dr. Wolfeld. Topics include bariatric surgery reconstruction, breast augmentation, chemical peels, cosmetic or reconstructive surgery, face lift, nose reconstruction, and tummy tucks.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

retaining fluid

How can I get rid of retained fluid in my abdomen. particulary the lower abdomen below navel. It has been 3 weeks since my surgery and I have fluid in my whole abdomen. My lower abdomen below my navel has the most fluid. Overall I look fabulous in comparison to pre surgery. doctor suggested the needle, but how risky is this and is there another option besides the needle