saline breast
Hey my breast are really small i still were children bras not even an a cup i wear a large in kids bras and could sometimes fit a 28a i know real small anyway I am thinking about getting breast implants but the saline ones just because if they leak my body will just absorb the water. No one understands that im just not happy when i look in the mirror im like wow so beautiful and then i take off the push up bras or take out the silicone bra and i have the chest of an 8yr old boy. i need some advice like asap. anyone going through this or have had implants pleas HELP
It sounds like you are an excellent candidate for a breast augmentation.  There are definite advantages and disadvantages to both saline and gel breast implants.  Saline implants can ripple which can often be felt and sometimes seen.  Over time, these implants can wear down and result in a small hole years after the procedure causing their deflation and requiring another procedure.  Gel implants feel more natural and if they do leak, this is often silent, detected only definitively with an MRI.  They are also more expensive than saline.  Seek the consultation of a local plastic surgeon who can discuss details of the procedure, show you the implants, and quote fees for the surgery.
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.