Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery Expert Forum
skull deform
About This Forum:

Questions in the Cosmetic Surgery forum are answered by Dr. Howard Rosenberg and Dr. Wolfeld. Topics include bariatric surgery reconstruction, breast augmentation, chemical peels, cosmetic or reconstructive surgery, face lift, nose reconstruction, and tummy tucks.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

skull deform

hi i am 21 years old and i feel like my skull is a little deformed because of an incident that occured when i was 13. a garage shut on my head and was putting pressure on the back my head all the way to my forehead. my parents said it didnt do anything to me but is it possible. and if so how do i find out what damage was done and how do i fix it. i remember the incident like it was yesterday it never ever bothered me until recently while i was feeling the back of my head and wondering if it was a little normal because on the left side is wider than the right. and the back of my head is flat and uneven. is this normal. and do u think a garge being slowly compressed can cause damage without me even relizing it? some please help ease my mind.