toe nail implants ?
I have had two operations to remove my big toe nail on my left foot, because the nail was badly damaged when I was four. Each time the nail has grown back deformed. It causes me pain and I cannot do the things I used to because of the embarassment..For example: I have discontinued life guard training because I do not want others to see my toe. It also causes me pain in certain shoes and activities such as skiing and snowboarding. I would like to know if there is any possible way of having this situation corrected ?
It would be highly unusual and quite difficult to correct the nail deformity successfully with surgery.  You might discuss this with a plastic surgeon who specializes in hand surgery.