unhappy with breast reduction surgery
I had a breast reduction and uplift 4 weeks ago, taking me from a 34dd to a 34c. I feel they are still too big and am driving driving everyone insane including myself. I feel very unhappy with my surgery and now wish i was more in the region of a b cup. would my breasts still be swollen after 4 weeks ?? I made the mistake of trying on my old bras and they fitted perfectly. This made me very depressed and the doctor has put me on antidepressants. Feel that i have wasted 5 grand.
You undoubtedly have some swelling at this time.  In addition, reducing a breast from DD to B cup or smaller often results in a very poor breast shape, in my experience.  If this had occurred, you would be even more unhappy.