Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery Expert Forum
wrong amont put in one implant
About This Forum:

Questions in the Cosmetic Surgery forum are answered by Dr. Howard Rosenberg and Dr. Wolfeld. Topics include bariatric surgery reconstruction, breast augmentation, chemical peels, cosmetic or reconstructive surgery, face lift, nose reconstruction, and tummy tucks.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

wrong amont put in one implant

I had my surgery two weeks ago and my ps put 40ccs more in my left breast which was the big one anyway and now its real round and the left one looks smaller and is laying to the left and the breast crease is higher than the right one which was the smaller one to begin with. I got high profile saline 380ccs right and 420 left and i want to know is this really a big difference in volume and size. I measured them and their both the same but i dont understand why one is so much bigger. Very noticable under my clothes also. Thanks