Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery Expert Forum
wrong size in my right breast
About This Forum:

Questions in the Cosmetic Surgery forum are answered by Dr. Howard Rosenberg and Dr. Wolfeld. Topics include bariatric surgery reconstruction, breast augmentation, chemical peels, cosmetic or reconstructive surgery, face lift, nose reconstruction, and tummy tucks.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

wrong size in my right breast

I had breast implant surgery on Feb 4,08. I talked with the dr about my size and what he thought I should do. My right breast was bigger than my left, so he said to go larger on my left and a implant on my right to even it out. So I agreed. About a month and 1/2 I noticed that my right was larger than my left still and I wasnt happy with that. I had a Dr's appt today with him and it was said that yes the wrong implant was put in the wrong breast, the larger implant was suppost to be put in the left, but was put in my right!! Well i asked him what he could do and he told me that the diff between the size of my right and my left was only a shot glass and a half diff. And he said even if he put a lager size on my left to make it even I it wouldnt make a diff. If that is so than why would you have 2 diff implants in the first place, why wouldnt you just put in the same size implant??  He is trying to talk me out of doing it and said it wouldnt make a diff if I got a bigger size. He said he would do it for free but also treated me like I was acting petty over the problem. Could you please tell me the ups and downs of what might happen if i get this done? And if I should go in and do this over??? Thanks,Amber