Cosmetic Dentistry Expert Forum
Braces again
About This Forum:

Questions in the Cosmetic Dentistry Forum will be answered by a medical expert. Topics include: Bonding, Bleaching-Whitening, Braces, Bridges, Crowns, Enamel Shaping, Extractions, Implants, Gap Closing (Diastema), Gum Issues, Recontouring, Recovery, Repairing Teeth, Ridge Augmentation, Shaping, Surgery, Veneers

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Braces again

I posteed this in another forum but I didn't know about this forum as well.  I went to a periodontist yesterday for a gum cleaning and he noticed that my top and bottom canines have been worn down.  It was his belief that this was due to the way my top teeth set on my bottom teeth.  Is it possible that this is due to teeth grinding and not bad placement of teeth?  Would an orthodontist be able to tell by looking?