Cosmetic Dentistry Expert Forum
Bridges
About This Forum:

Questions in the Cosmetic Dentistry Forum will be answered by a medical expert. Topics include: Bonding, Bleaching-Whitening, Braces, Bridges, Crowns, Enamel Shaping, Extractions, Implants, Gap Closing (Diastema), Gum Issues, Recontouring, Recovery, Repairing Teeth, Ridge Augmentation, Shaping, Surgery, Veneers

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Bridges

Hello. About 15 years I got a mouth full of bridges. Well, there are 2 but covers the whole lot. The upper and lower back teeth had to be removed after just 1 year because of infection. I have 5 lower front teeth left of my own and they start rotting. I would urgently need crowns (at least). I was wondering if it might be worth and possible to just have everything removed and go for totally new bridges? What else could be done? Keeping in mind that I would HATE having removable teeth.
Btw: I am 56 years old.
Thank you
sunny