Cosmetic Dentistry Expert Forum
i don't like my teeth
About This Forum:

Questions in the Cosmetic Dentistry Forum will be answered by a medical expert. Topics include: Bonding, Bleaching-Whitening, Braces, Bridges, Crowns, Enamel Shaping, Extractions, Implants, Gap Closing (Diastema), Gum Issues, Recontouring, Recovery, Repairing Teeth, Ridge Augmentation, Shaping, Surgery, Veneers

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
i don't like my teeth
i'm 30 i've been wearing braces since i was 10. now i have advanced localized adult periodontitis.. with severe mobility and bone loss of maxillary anterior. when my brackets were removed my front teeth shifted and developed huge space which i don't like and more over i'm very concerned because of its mobility. i understand that there is risk of avulsion. i know that i need cosmetic dentistry but i'm afraid that it is going to be very expensive. I live in atlanta area where can i find a good DDS that can take care of me? i wish i can find someone to fix my teeth that was bad for the last 20 years for a price that i can aford. is there any price range? are there any cosmetic dentists willing to do this for free in atlanta area?
Discussion is closed
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
527571 tn?1213198831
Dear 1775,

My recommendation is to contact AACD (American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry) to see if they know of a dentist that does charitable work or work at a reduced fee to help someone such as yourself.  Dr. Goldstein is a very well known cosmetic dentist in Atlanta.  

However I do not know about his fees.  

Thank you for your question and I hope this helps,

Dr. Maddahi

Kourosh Maddahi, DDS
General and Cosmetic Dentist
Beverly Hills, California                

Discussion is closed
Cancel
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker