Cosmetic Dentistry Expert Forum
i don't like my teeth

Questions in the Cosmetic Dentistry Forum will be answered by a medical expert. Topics include: Bonding, Bleaching-Whitening, Braces, Bridges, Crowns, Enamel Shaping, Extractions, Implants, Gap Closing (Diastema), Gum Issues, Recontouring, Recovery, Repairing Teeth, Ridge Augmentation, Shaping, Surgery, Veneers

i don't like my teeth
i'm 30 i've been wearing braces since i was 10. now i have advanced localized adult periodontitis.. with severe mobility and bone loss of maxillary anterior. when my brackets were removed my front teeth shifted and developed huge space which i don't like and more over i'm very concerned because of its mobility. i understand that there is risk of avulsion. i know that i need cosmetic dentistry but i'm afraid that it is going to be very expensive. I live in atlanta area where can i find a good DDS that can take care of me? i wish i can find someone to fix my teeth that was bad for the last 20 years for a price that i can aford. is there any price range? are there any cosmetic dentists willing to do this for free in atlanta area?
Dear 1775,

My recommendation is to contact AACD (American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry) to see if they know of a dentist that does charitable work or work at a reduced fee to help someone such as yourself.  Dr. Goldstein is a very well known cosmetic dentist in Atlanta.  

However I do not know about his fees.  

Thank you for your question and I hope this helps,

Dr. Maddahi

Kourosh Maddahi, DDS
General and Cosmetic Dentist
Beverly Hills, California