43 year old implants
I am 73 and have had implants for 43 years!  The left breast has aged gracefully, but the right has been enclapsulated almost from the beginning.  As you can imagine the encapulation has become very bad now.  My right breast is a lot higher than my left and is beginning to pull my skin covering sternum over to the right.  I really cannot afford to have them removed, so was curious about a temporary remedy for my problem.  Any ideas out there?

This discussion is related to encapsulated implants.
What you may be having is breast implant scarring and fibrosis. The 3 estrogen hormones that human women make, drive the formation of fibrosis and scar tissue, The treatment is by removing encapsulated breast implants, or through scoring of your scar tissue around the implant. Another technique is by means of endoscopic laser treatment os breast implant encapsulation.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.