Cosmetic Surgery Community
Abdominal liposcution after back lipo
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cosmetic surgery, bariatric surgery reconstruction, breast augmentation, chemical peels, cosmetic or reconstructive surgery, face lift, nose reconstruction, and tummy tucks.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Abdominal liposcution after back lipo

I had back lipo done at nyc salomon office. I don't have the time right now to schedule a new appt and ask, so I was curious, how long do you think it should pass before I have another lipo, this time an abdominal one> It's been 3 months since my back lipo and looks pretty neat, the healing process is over, I don't feel pain and I'm not swollen or bruised.
Tags: abdominal liposuction
563773_tn?1374250139
Hello,
There should be atleast 4-6 months gap between back and abdominal lipo but exact confirmation can only be done by your operating surgeon. If good healing has occurred then surgery can be planned after 1-2 months.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Cosmetic Surgery Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...