Abdominal liposcution after back lipo
I had back lipo done at nyc salomon office. I don't have the time right now to schedule a new appt and ask, so I was curious, how long do you think it should pass before I have another lipo, this time an abdominal one> It's been 3 months since my back lipo and looks pretty neat, the healing process is over, I don't feel pain and I'm not swollen or bruised.
There should be atleast 4-6 months gap between back and abdominal lipo but exact confirmation can only be done by your operating surgeon. If good healing has occurred then surgery can be planned after 1-2 months.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.