Cosmetic Surgery Community
B12 injections for weight loss

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cosmetic surgery, bariatric surgery reconstruction, breast augmentation, chemical peels, cosmetic or reconstructive surgery, face lift, nose reconstruction, and tummy tucks.

B12 injections for weight loss

Where are the places to get Lipo and b12 injections in Macon, GA?
You can consult any good weight loss centres and get the injections. But they are not without side effects and potential side effects include stomach upset and urinary problems due to the strain the injections place on the kidneys. Depression, pain and exhaustion may also occur.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Thank you for your response.  I'm still thinking about it and trying to do as much research as I can.  I did find a GP that is close to my home that administers them.  As-a-matter-of-fact, he used to be my physician.  First-timers have to go in on Saturday so I guess that will be to get and receive all the necessary information.  I will keep you posted.