BLOATING TUMMY
Can anyone please give me some advice? I had my TT  n liposuction (body sculpture they call it!!) done in April,it went well but then 2 wks after when I had the stitches out ,I caught infection, which opened up the 2 drainsites and a further one in the middle. I went to my local hospital who then started packing the wounds..which..have only just closed!! Im am so happy that I had it done but now im starting to bloat.

When I wake up in the morning im lovely n shapely and thin,by the end of the day im the size of an elephant! It doesn't really seem to matter what i eat or  the amount. It is only when i eat as have gone through days when i've eaten nothing until its dinner time then i start to swell,bloat and tighten.
I have had 3 courses of anti-biotics now,which obviously haven't worked.

So I am wondering has anyone else experienced anything like this and of so what is it,what do I do and is there maybe a herbal remedy or something I can take for it as im getting really desperate now?
Any advice is very much appreciated.
Thank you.