Cosmetic Surgery Community
BLOATING TUMMY

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cosmetic surgery, bariatric surgery reconstruction, breast augmentation, chemical peels, cosmetic or reconstructive surgery, face lift, nose reconstruction, and tummy tucks.

BLOATING TUMMY

Can anyone please give me some advice? I had my TT  n liposuction (body sculpture they call it!!) done in April,it went well but then 2 wks after when I had the stitches out ,I caught infection, which opened up the 2 drainsites and a further one in the middle. I went to my local hospital who then started packing the wounds..which..have only just closed!! Im am so happy that I had it done but now im starting to bloat.

When I wake up in the morning im lovely n shapely and thin,by the end of the day im the size of an elephant! It doesn't really seem to matter what i eat or  the amount. It is only when i eat as have gone through days when i've eaten nothing until its dinner time then i start to swell,bloat and tighten.
I have had 3 courses of anti-biotics now,which obviously haven't worked.

So I am wondering has anyone else experienced anything like this and of so what is it,what do I do and is there maybe a herbal remedy or something I can take for it as im getting really desperate now?
Any advice is very much appreciated.
Thank you.