Cosmetic Surgery Community
Bikini Laser Hair Removal and Fertility

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cosmetic surgery, bariatric surgery reconstruction, breast augmentation, chemical peels, cosmetic or reconstructive surgery, face lift, nose reconstruction, and tummy tucks.

Bikini Laser Hair Removal and Fertility

Does Bikini Laser Hair Removal affect fertility and the ability to give birth in any way ?

This discussion is related to Laser Hair Removal.
It is very less likely for the laser rays to affect the ovaries and other reproductive organs and cause infertility. You should get it done from a good cosmetologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Thank you for your reply, I started with Diode laser at the best known laser center in our country and middle east and from the first session the results are great with no burning effects or any other side effects until now, although there is lots of pain during the session but once we are finished the pain is over.

Thank you again,