Blood Clot on penis tip
I found blood clot on tip of my penis,and also the foreskin is dry and rashes on it. please suggest Remedies.
The blood clot can be due to trauma to the penis. The skin rashes can be due to dermatitis skin. You should maintain hygiene and try to keep the area clean. Also use an antibacterial soap or mild soap like dove.Avoid deodorant / cosmetics. You can also use a barrier cream with zinc oxide paste applied directly to wet skin after bathing.

If the rash persists then it will be best to get it evaluated from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.