Cosmetic Surgery Community
Breast lift and areola reduction
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cosmetic surgery, bariatric surgery reconstruction, breast augmentation, chemical peels, cosmetic or reconstructive surgery, face lift, nose reconstruction, and tummy tucks.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Breast lift and areola reduction

Before I has my two children, I had c cup breasts. I breast fed for a year and now my breasts are back to a c cup but with d cup skin. My areolas are huge! My husband has admitted that they "aren't as nice as they used to be." I'm interested in a breast lift and areola reduction, and wanted to hear some of your experiences. How bad is the scarring and healing process? How much does this typically cost? I'm tired of my saggy breasts, and when I wear a push upvbra, sometimes the loose skin rolls over the top of my bra, and it's very unattractive.
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I'm surprised your husband has the guts to say that. that's what happens when you have children and he should know that. the scarring and healing process depend on how your body reacts, as every person reacts differently. On average the scarring shouldn't be bad. The price is always expensive, so it has to be something you really want. getting a different/better bra can do wonders for wayy less money.
Blank
757137_tn?1347200053
Vitamin B5 helps greatly in the reduction of scarring. You have to take a  pretty big dose for about six months.
Blank
1350342_tn?1294540938
Hi!  I just arrived at this forum because I am going to have pretty major surgery in about a month, and I was wondering how much Vitamin B5 I would have to take to reduce the amount of scarring?
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Cosmetic Surgery Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...