Cosmetic Surgery Community
Breast lift and areola reduction

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cosmetic surgery, bariatric surgery reconstruction, breast augmentation, chemical peels, cosmetic or reconstructive surgery, face lift, nose reconstruction, and tummy tucks.

Breast lift and areola reduction

Before I has my two children, I had c cup breasts. I breast fed for a year and now my breasts are back to a c cup but with d cup skin. My areolas are huge! My husband has admitted that they "aren't as nice as they used to be." I'm interested in a breast lift and areola reduction, and wanted to hear some of your experiences. How bad is the scarring and healing process? How much does this typically cost? I'm tired of my saggy breasts, and when I wear a push upvbra, sometimes the loose skin rolls over the top of my bra, and it's very unattractive.
I'm surprised your husband has the guts to say that. that's what happens when you have children and he should know that. the scarring and healing process depend on how your body reacts, as every person reacts differently. On average the scarring shouldn't be bad. The price is always expensive, so it has to be something you really want. getting a different/better bra can do wonders for wayy less money.
Vitamin B5 helps greatly in the reduction of scarring. You have to take a  pretty big dose for about six months.
Hi!  I just arrived at this forum because I am going to have pretty major surgery in about a month, and I was wondering how much Vitamin B5 I would have to take to reduce the amount of scarring?