Cosmetic Surgery Community
Breast pain with non hodgkins lyphoma

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cosmetic surgery, bariatric surgery reconstruction, breast augmentation, chemical peels, cosmetic or reconstructive surgery, face lift, nose reconstruction, and tummy tucks.

Breast pain with non hodgkins lyphoma

My friend has NHL. She has servere breast pain that seems engorged.

What do you think that it could be???

Please can you help??

This discussion is related to Non Hodgkins Lymphoma and Breast Augmentation .
Hi there. I don't know how to help you but I will say this ... for several months, right around the time of my period, my left breast gets "knots" in it that are just painful as heck. Then, they go away. Several months ago my doc did an exam, and I forgot what she called them, but said it was normal. I really think she called it some type of fibroid. At any rate, within the last couple of months, I found or felt something right up under my left armpit but kind of into my left breast. I finally went to the doc last Monday for a thyroid issue I am having anyway and surgery. I forgot to mention the arm thing so I talked to her about it on the phone when she called with my CT results of my stomach for another issue. My nodes in my stomach are enlarged so she is going to check this arm thing this Monday. Which nodes were affected with your friend? I have Hashimotos too (the thyroid thing) and she told me last Monday it would be okay to have it out as it runs with NHL. Now I am real worried with the ones in my abdomen being enlarged.