Cosmetic Surgery Community
Broken nose
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cosmetic surgery, bariatric surgery reconstruction, breast augmentation, chemical peels, cosmetic or reconstructive surgery, face lift, nose reconstruction, and tummy tucks.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Broken nose

I have had sinus infections all my life. So finally I went to go see a ent. He has done 3 surgeries I broke my nose after the first sinus surgery he did, he went in and fixed it. I had a second sinus surgery about a month ago and then again broke it two weeks later after my surgery. Now he is sending me to see a reconstruction surgeon. I tried to ask him why but he would not give me much of a answer. I was wondering if any knew why he would send me to see a reconstructive surgeon, and not just fix it him self.
Related Discussions
It maybe because you broke your nose twice and an injured nose can bleed from cuts of the skin or inside the nose. These cuts may need to be repaired and evaluated immediately. Excessive activity may restart bleeding. Blood can also collect inside tissue (hematoma). A septal hematoma can cause trouble by injuring or thickening the septal structures. Injured septal structures may result in the loss of structural support of the nose. Septal thickening may obstruct the nose. Maybe the doctor thinks your nose needs some structural support. Rhinoplastic surgeon might answer your questions accurately , so it won't hurt to meet the surgeon.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Cosmetic Surgery Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...