Buccal Fat Removal anyone?
I've got a history of round faces in my family. I am 22 with a thin frame but have very round cheeks and it's really effecting my self esteem..especially when I see pictures of myself. Pictures never reflect how I see myself in the mirror...it's odd to me.
I'm thinking about having this procedure done however I am afraid of something going wrong...such as uneven cheeks or scar tissue...etc.

Does anyone here have experience with getting this done on themselves or a friend? Heard anything?
Also, I've got some surgeon's receptionists getting back to me about pricing and they say it's between $1,000-3,000 to have it done. Sound accurate?

I also can't seem to have any luck with finding a doctor/plastic surgeon who has experience with buccal fat removal...anyone know how to help me with this problem?  I really don't want to go and have this done by a plastic surgeon who really only has experience with boobs and nose jobs..
Do you think you'll be happier when you have this surgery? Your round face is not what you need to fix, it's your thinking that needs fixing. Everyone has different body shapes and different face shapes. A rounder face can be very attractive. And most of the time, what we see as imperfections, are very good looking to all other people. This surgery is a lot of money for not much results. The fat removal surgery will not do a whole lot to change the shape of your face. I just want you to be realistic, and don't waste your money. All surgeries run the risks of complications. Can you live with having bad scar tissue? These are all things to think about.