Cosmetic Surgery Community
Cosmetic Surgery Chennai

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cosmetic surgery, bariatric surgery reconstruction, breast augmentation, chemical peels, cosmetic or reconstructive surgery, face lift, nose reconstruction, and tummy tucks.

Cosmetic Surgery Chennai

Cosmetic surgery treatment is not only meant for changing your face appearance but also used to reduce your body fat and makes your body fit and firm. I hear that cosmetic treatment will also strengthen your body tissues such as muscles and skin. Do you have any idea about that?

This discussion is related to Cosmetic Surgery.
Yes cosmetic plastic surgery can be used for skin firming and loosing flab ( in the form of liposuction) as well. But they should be got done from a good plastic surgeon.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.