Cosmetic Surgery Community
Cosmetic concerns

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cosmetic surgery, bariatric surgery reconstruction, breast augmentation, chemical peels, cosmetic or reconstructive surgery, face lift, nose reconstruction, and tummy tucks.

Cosmetic concerns

Planning to have a tummy tuck wondering if I will need t a pysch consult with the cosmetic consult just to make sure I am do it for the right reasons.
You can talk to your operating surgeon and get a psychological counseling also if you are apprehensive regarding the results of the tummy tuck procedure.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.