Desperate for help
Hi there,
I've never done anything like this before, but I'm absolutely desperate and thought it was worth asking.
My name is Lou I'm 32 years old and I'm from North Devon.
Over the last two years I have ballooned in weight from a size 10 to a size 18-20 I'm not sure of my weight at the moment as I got rid of the scales in my house.
My partner left me and my young daughter and from that moment my self confidence plummeted. I've always been strong and never have I felt like I do now. It's all down to my weight. I've managed to maintain the weight (dress size) I am at the moment, but losing it has proven a constant fight and it's destroying my life.

I work part time to support my daughter and myself and have no extra money for myself. If I could I would have plastic surgery tomorrow but unfortunately I just don't have the money. I would pay by installments but my ex partner left me with a lot of debt that crippled me and got me a bad credit rating, so I can't even do that.

I'm asking well begging really if there is anyone out there who could possibly find it in there heart to help me. I just want to get rid of some of this weight. Some liposuction, a tummy tuck and possibly a breast reduction - They are size 40 G if not larger. I just need that little bit of help to get me back to being me and on the right track again. I will then be able to maintain if not lose weight from then on.
I just want my life back.

Pro bono work would be fantastic, but I am realistic as to why anyone would do that for me. So maybe a small deposit and an installment plan (obviously with no credit search as I wouldn't pass) and contract of promise to pay or something. I'm so desperate for help to starting my life again, could someone, anyone please help me??

Yours hopefully
Lou xxx
My opinion is you need to lose the weight first..then consider cosmetic surgery.
Thanks for the advice, but that is one of the main problems!
Try Clenbuterol and exercise like its no ones business. Alot of people I work with use it to cut alot of weight very quickly although I have no idea if it will work in your case I do not know much about it except it produces fast results in my coworkers.