Cosmetic Surgery Community
Finger transplant

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cosmetic surgery, bariatric surgery reconstruction, breast augmentation, chemical peels, cosmetic or reconstructive surgery, face lift, nose reconstruction, and tummy tucks.

Finger transplant

I lost my ring finger in a car accident. Can it replaced with my toe or any finger from the hand of one that would die?

This discussion is related to finger transplant.
Only a few hand transplants (from one person to another) have been done and very less have been successful. If function in the hand has been affected, your surgeon will advise you the best way to manage that and transplantation surgery is not considered mostly.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.