Cosmetic Surgery Community
Fractured Cheekbone

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cosmetic surgery, bariatric surgery reconstruction, breast augmentation, chemical peels, cosmetic or reconstructive surgery, face lift, nose reconstruction, and tummy tucks.

Fractured Cheekbone

5 months ago i took a huge blow to the side of my face. After consulting a nurse and being advised that time would heal my cheek bone. Ive noticed a flattened side of my face. The cheek bone hasnt hardened up as big as it is on the other side like my other cheek. it makes my eye look bigger and my other eye looks normal. i feel like my cheekbone was broken or shifted to where its not positioned up to my eye and my eye isnt normal anymore. is there anything i can possibly do to maybe have surgery to fix this issue, and what would be the cost and chance of it being really effective to look normal again?

This discussion is related to Fractured cheekbone/bigger looking eye.