Gastroschisis reconstuctive surgery
I was born in 1975 in Houston Tx. I was 3months premature and a few other complications. As an infant I had 7 surgeries to fix my stomach. Today I have 3 healthy girls and now having complications and seeking to have reconstructive surgery done. I am having rashes that have developed into staph infections many times. No matter what I do I get the rash in between the folds of my skin of the scar and it continues to worsen no matter what I do. I have lost weight and the problem continues or worsen do to the overlaps. I have talked with a surgeon and he said it is possible to straighten the scar but have to have invasive CAT scan done to be positive I can have the surgery.
I am wanting to know if anyone has had the procedure done and if it has helped. I am afraid this will become worse as I get older and the infections will get to a point that I cannot control and it cause more permanent damage than I have already.

Thank you for any help or advice you can give me.