Cosmetic Surgery Community
Hematoma on Buttock
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cosmetic surgery, bariatric surgery reconstruction, breast augmentation, chemical peels, cosmetic or reconstructive surgery, face lift, nose reconstruction, and tummy tucks.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Hematoma on Buttock

I fell on my butt on some stairs over one and a half months ago.After having a large ,unsightly bruise(and painful),on my upper right buttock,it has now developed into a huge lump of FAT with a horizontal indentation beneath.It looks like I have a double butt-cheek.There is no longer any pain or discoloration,but is a definite DEFORMITY.How did this happen and what can I do about it?
OMG!  I had the same thing happen to me after a slipping on ice and falling on the edge of a stair Dec16.  After pain and bruising, alarge lump on my upper right cheek remains and also has a horizontal indentation under it.  I assume its a hemtoma --went to PCP who said I need to have an ultrasound done--getting new insurance Jan1 so have not gone yet and its not getting any better.  I have researched this and it may nver go away and may need to be surgically removed.  I will do this if it means getting rid of looking like i have 2 but cheeks!  Plan to go back after Jan1 and INSIST something be done.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Cosmetic Surgery Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...