Cosmetic Surgery Community
Important info

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cosmetic surgery, bariatric surgery reconstruction, breast augmentation, chemical peels, cosmetic or reconstructive surgery, face lift, nose reconstruction, and tummy tucks.

Important info

My 17-year-old daughter has Pectus Excavatum. Is there a proceedure for filling the indentation somewhat similar to placing a chin implant, a proceedure that fills the gap that can be used in place of the various more extensive surgeries.  I would not want to put her through two or so years of a proceedure that eventually pushes in the breast bone.  In short, a cosmetic solution to this problem that is safe and effective. Her condition has caused her no heart or lung issues, we've checked that out years ago when there was some hope that when she was still growing the indentation might disappear.  It didn't.   Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.  

Thank you.

TVwriter

This discussion is related to Pectus Excavatum cosmetic surgery.