Jaw repair from gunshot wound
Need access to reconstructive plastic surgery  for crime victim who suffered gunshot wound to face. Injury occurred about 14 months ago in Mexico. Need replacement of bone in lower right jaw. Prefer Southern California. Victim has insurance through county low income plan. Thank you. ***@****
During jaw surgery, a doctor surgically cuts the jaw bone and then permanently repositions it with titanium plates and screws. Then flaps of skin are surgically transplanted on the skin. For this a good plastic surgeon should be consulted.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.