Laser has left me with deep pock marks
I have pock marks on my chin as a result of burns from laser hair removal. I'm told laser treatments can help this. Laser is what caused this in the first place !! (Never had acne or pimples in my life). Was this caused by technician error, I was told I was perfect candidate for laser hair removal, fair skinned etc.Within days of the treatments I had raised red areas on my chin with scabs. Treated it with Neosporin but when scabs fell off I was left with deep pock marks. What can I do about this?
For the sinked in skin or pock like marks , which is a side effect of laser treatment, you can get collagen filling or laser resurfacing or a plastic surgery done.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.