Long head body organ ...
I,m a 22 years old that get long in finger, hand span, legs, arms, shoulders span, Neck and finally the head.
the head is long in maxilla length and also long little as mandible, long in sides temporal so long above skull, long frontal and long length in back of head as result too.

I Also found that my organ is too long as well after get a clonoscopy for ibd, that my doctor said that oh god how much long this is the his bowel!

first i want why i get long in sections i write above as head and arm span and ...! is is acromagly or marfan syndrome or ...! I get stretch marks in my legs' and back as well from 14 15 years old as i get longer in areas i said. (LONG ARM SPAN THAT INJURY ME IN SPORT IN HAND JOINT FOR EXAMPLE)

and second, is there any new good and best and real option that can help me for right good correction in base and in and ...!?

This discussion is related to my flat head in the back.