Cosmetic Surgery Community
Metopic synostosis in Adults. Can it be corrected?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cosmetic surgery, bariatric surgery reconstruction, breast augmentation, chemical peels, cosmetic or reconstructive surgery, face lift, nose reconstruction, and tummy tucks.

I am 19 years old and i have a skull deformity. After checking on the internet i found out that it is trigonocephaly(metopic synostois). My frontal skull shape is triangular and the metpoic ridge is evident. This greatly affects me pshycologically and socially as i am not able to decide my hairstyle and look very unproffesional due to it. Pls tell me if this can be corrected through cosmetic or other procedures and which medical center in the world should i contact?
does your hairline seem to be more towards the back of you head? like do you show alot of forehead?