Cosmetic Surgery Community
Mometasone cream

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cosmetic surgery, bariatric surgery reconstruction, breast augmentation, chemical peels, cosmetic or reconstructive surgery, face lift, nose reconstruction, and tummy tucks.

Mometasone cream

Can I use Mometasone cream for dark circles under my eyes.
Mometasone is a steroid and should not be used without medical supervision. For dark circles take rest adequately and eat healthy nutritious food containing lots of green vegetables. Try to avoid caffeine, because it promotes water retention and leads to the dryness of the eye. You should also apply almond oil or skin creams containing vit C or K,alpha hydroxyl acids and kinetin.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.