Cosmetic Surgery Community
Non-Surgical Remedy for Breast Encapsulation?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cosmetic surgery, bariatric surgery reconstruction, breast augmentation, chemical peels, cosmetic or reconstructive surgery, face lift, nose reconstruction, and tummy tucks.

I had saline breast implants put in about a year and a half ago.  I took Cingulair, was vigilant about massage, etc., but my right breast has always been a little harder than my left.  I thought that it was under control and had no problems for several months after I recovered from surgery.  However, now it is starting to become painful and harder.  I massage it as often as possible, and I can feel things "popping" in there when I do that.  

Is this enough to correct it and/or keep it from getting worse?  I really don't feel that I'm to a point where I need or want another surgery, because my breast isn't horribly painful and you wouldn't know the difference to look at it.  You can feel that it's a little harder, especially if it's been several hours between massages, but it doesn't look any different yet. It's just a nagging pain and more annoying than anything.  I definitely don't want it to get worse though, and I would love for it to get better!

Any non-surgical remedies or ideas would be most welcome!  For now, I'll keep going with the massage....