Non-Surgical Remedy for Breast Encapsulation?
I had saline breast implants put in about a year and a half ago.  I took Cingulair, was vigilant about massage, etc., but my right breast has always been a little harder than my left.  I thought that it was under control and had no problems for several months after I recovered from surgery.  However, now it is starting to become painful and harder.  I massage it as often as possible, and I can feel things "popping" in there when I do that.  

Is this enough to correct it and/or keep it from getting worse?  I really don't feel that I'm to a point where I need or want another surgery, because my breast isn't horribly painful and you wouldn't know the difference to look at it.  You can feel that it's a little harder, especially if it's been several hours between massages, but it doesn't look any different yet. It's just a nagging pain and more annoying than anything.  I definitely don't want it to get worse though, and I would love for it to get better!

Any non-surgical remedies or ideas would be most welcome!  For now, I'll keep going with the massage....