Nose reconstruction from basal cell carcinoma
6 weeks ago I had Mohs surgery to remove a very small basal cell carcinoma(1 1/2 layers) on the side of the bridge of my nose. Reconstructive flap surgery was performed. The area of the flap is red and swollen(seemingly filled with fluid) and along the suture line there are raised bumps.
I had disolvable sutures and wonder if the bumps could be from suture knots?  I also still have a bruise on my cheek that won"t go away.  I saw my reconstructive surgeon last week and he doesn't seem to be concerned. He told me to massage the wound area but it is painful and seems to become very raw and irritated when I do. It also is extremely painful when I press on the raised bumps.  
I am becoming more depressed with feelings of hopelessness every day because I see no improvement.                
Any info/ advise would be appreciated.   Thank you
How did everything turn out? I'm about to do the same in a month and I'm so scared should I be?