Cosmetic Surgery Community
Otoplasty unhappy

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cosmetic surgery, bariatric surgery reconstruction, breast augmentation, chemical peels, cosmetic or reconstructive surgery, face lift, nose reconstruction, and tummy tucks.

Otoplasty unhappy

Hello, I am deeply concerned. I have just had Otoplasty performed one week and five days ago. My ears originally slightly pertuded out more in the area of middle to top, one more than the other. I have become to notice over the last phew days, that there is small pot holes in the sides/rim of my ears around the top area. (when I run my finger along the sides it almost feels like a wave in the ocean would look). Also there is now a small lump poking out of the side of the top of the ear that use to stick out more so than the other. And the top, tip area of my ears still stick out, like a shape similar to this ( .I have been wearing a soft silk scarf around my ears like similar to a turban wrap, to help keep them flat majority of the time. And have been mainly sleeping on my back, as I have also have Rhinoplasty.
Is it too early to see final results? What about the small pot hole feel? If these current problems do not disappear will I have to have reconstructive surgery.?