Pain from neck lift surgery
I had neck lift in April of 2012. Ever since the back of right side of my head feels like I have a metal plate that has been placed inside numb but at the same time I am so much pain. Part of the pain goes deep into the center of the back of my head. The other part of the pain is at the lower part of the back of my head right at my neck. I get very little sleep due to not being able to lay on my back and having to sleep on my left side. I change out 4 pillows through out the night trying to get comfortable. Plus I never had sinus issues to which I am now having. I am having a hard time breathing through my nose. Now this pain is starting to go into my neck. Please help me. Has anyone had this happen?
I had neck lift surgery in April of 2012. Ever since the back of the right side of my head feels like I have a metal plate that has been placed inside. My right side of head feels numb but at the same time I am in so much pain. Part of the pain goes deep into the center of the back of my head. The other part of the pain is at the lower part of the back of my head right at my neck. I get very little sleep due to not being able to lay on my back and having to sleep on my left side. I change out 4 different size pillows through out the night trying to try to get comfortable. Plus I never had sinus issues to which I am now having now. I am having a hard time breathing through my nose. Now this pain is starting to go into my neck. Please help me. Has anyone had this happen? What can I do?