Cosmetic Surgery Community
Pro bono plastic surgery

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cosmetic surgery, bariatric surgery reconstruction, breast augmentation, chemical peels, cosmetic or reconstructive surgery, face lift, nose reconstruction, and tummy tucks.

Pro bono plastic surgery

My husband gave me HIV 15 years ago and because of the meds, my body has transformed into a hidious nightmare. The tops of my arms are huge while the bottoms are scrawny. I have excess back fat and abdominal fat all do to the meds. The condition is called lipotrophy. The excess weight on my top half is causing me to have back problems. My legs have become skeleton-like and it is hard to hold up my upper half. I am trying to find a surgeon who can remove the excess fat from my upper half. I am only 49 and I am not ready to hide inside the house for the rest of my life.