Cosmetic Surgery Community
Questions for Dr. visit
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cosmetic surgery, bariatric surgery reconstruction, breast augmentation, chemical peels, cosmetic or reconstructive surgery, face lift, nose reconstruction, and tummy tucks.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Questions for Dr. visit

Hello, two weeks ago my best friend's son, 34 years old, was attacked by several males and left unconscious when paramedics arrived.  He was diagnosed with nine broken bones in his face; nose, double fracture of jawbone, cheekbone, and others.  He had surgery around four days later, discharged and tomorrow he asked me to accompany him to his first doctor's visit since surgery around two weeks after the incident.  Can you help us with questions to ask his doctor and help him find out what he needs to know to take care of his face for maximum healing.

He keeps touching his face and feeling his healing checkbones and I am concerned he might bruise or otherwise hurt fragile tissue among other things.  How much rest does he need, also should he try not to bend his neck causing blood to swell and invade his face?

Nicky is bipolar and easy to frustrate.  We would appreciate any help.

This discussion is related to Maximum Time to heal after face surgery?.
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Cosmetic Surgery Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Control Emotional Eating with this ...
Sep 04 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank