Cosmetic Surgery Community
Rare Condition...!! Ruining my life

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cosmetic surgery, bariatric surgery reconstruction, breast augmentation, chemical peels, cosmetic or reconstructive surgery, face lift, nose reconstruction, and tummy tucks.

Rare Condition...!! Ruining my life

27 years ago I had my first C-Section, My Cervix is very very small, I never even dilate. 2 years later my 2 C-Section. 7 years later I started swelling my the waste down, had a lot of pain, in my back and front. My OB GYN said I'll give you a D&C. He did, said I had Endometriosis but he got it all. I was back to normal, Swelling and pain gone. 2 years went by and it was back again. I had Dif. Med. Ins. so I had to see a new Dr. I told her about the last time. She gave me a D&C, except she found no findings of Endometriosis. BUT again I went back to normal. 2 years later it happen again, but I had no Med. Ins. this time, I had never gone that long, I was swelling so bad, I could not even lift my legs to walk, and if I sat in a chair, my body would swell right in the chair, and take form of the chair even. Here is where the trouble came in. I would tell the Dr. I just need a D&C and it will go away. They look at me like I had 3 heads, that does not make sense at all. Then all the test started, first thing I'm check 4 is Heart Failure, 2. Dialectics. 3 Liver. 4 Kidneys . Everything is perfect, then more blood test. I have never had a test of any kind ever come back bad..all great. They say we don't know what's wrong. I say but I do, they laugh and walk away and send me home with about 80 pounds of water on me. Then I had to borrow 500. and find a Dr. to give me a D&C in a office. They thought I was crazy too, till I came back for my 2 week ck up, There mouths drop open, they said OMG, you weren't kidding! They said look at you a half a person. I had lost 70 pounds. that was 15 yrs ago, and it started every 12 mos. over the years, the same Dr. I love him. I have been in Menopause for 3 years, no period for 2 yrs. My Dr just gave me my 2 D&C IN 3 MOS. The one 3 mos. ago, didn't work, I was getting so bad, went to the ER, 2 Times, no clue they said. I told them, I have scar tissue build up and it blocks me like this. I could hear them, even the Dr's in the hallway making fun of me. Can you believe she says it's her Uterus, and Cervix. My Dr. did the best he could cutting out all of my scare Tissue, He is semi Retired now, he can't remove it surgically, he did the best he could. Menopause I think it's all falling back, and my very small Cervix, he can only reach so much. I t lasted 4 days I had it done Monday, last night it came back again! I fell apart, I had just started College, and I won't be able to go, walking, and I swell inside the chairs and have trouble getting out.. It's a nightmare. What Am I 2 do, when every Dr. says "That's unheard of" of course I'm asking for a Hysterectomy and just like the D&C, they won't listen to me, not even with my Med Records and a letter stating this is rare but it's real. I don't have money to pay for that out of my pocket, because they have never heard of it. I want to add something, a clue, I think it is, both times I was preg. from 3 mos. on The same thing happen, I gained 147, drop 50 on the table,when my
son was born and in 2 weeks I was back to my normal size. My Dr. was shock.  not one stretch mark any where.When I had my second son, and gain the same, he said wait till u see her, it falls off when The baby comes. Now I'm in trouble I can't get one Dr. to believe me, I can hardly move once again. Help me please!
Tags: rare, condition, Swelling Ankles, Swelling, swelling legs, feet, My stomach huge, so much pain, help me please
I commiserate with you. I give you this advise because I had been in a similar situation. Go to an MD who practices alternative medicine. Their heads are not made of rock.

My semi-invalid young daughter was cured in 2-1/2 weeks by alternative medicine after four years of suffering. And this was after taking her to respected pediatric specialists. The specialists looked at their tests. They were all negative.

Thank you for your advise. I'm glad it work for your daughter.
What was the outcome?