Reconstructive Procedure for Slipped Rib
I have slipped rib syndrome- the cartilage of my 10th rib is permanently fractured and the ligaments of both this and the 11th rib are hypermobile.  I have had tremendous dysfunction from this for a long time.  I have tried all conservative measures.  What reconstructive procedures are available?
Costochondritis or slipped rib syndrome is completely curable and treatment involves conservative local care with careful use of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory medications such as ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin) or naproxen (Aleve) as needed. Application of warm compresses may also help. If there is nor may relief even with medications, then steroid injections be needed.

Please get yourself evaluated from an orthopedician for this.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.