Cosmetic Surgery Community
Regret getting such big implants...thinking of reduction

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cosmetic surgery, bariatric surgery reconstruction, breast augmentation, chemical peels, cosmetic or reconstructive surgery, face lift, nose reconstruction, and tummy tucks.

In 1999, I got breast implants to go from a 32A to a 32D.  I have regretted getting them that big since day one.  I wish I'd gotten a small C cup and am considering getting them reduced.  I am wondering if the skin would be all saggy now and it would look bad if I got the reduction.  Has anyone had a reduction and how did it turn out?  I know the skin is stretched considerably because I went so big.  The reason I don't like them is because I feel like nothing fits me very well.  I am a small person and when I wear a size small shirt it's too tight across the breasts (esp. button-up ones which gap and you can see my bra) and when I get size medium it looks like I'm wearing a sack even though it fits in the breast area.  I also hate people staring at them when I wear t-shirts and feel like saying "hey, I'm up here!"  My fashion choices are so limited now.  Anyone relate?
Hello, I had my implants done 2 years ago by Dr. Baxt in Paramus NJ.  I was the same size as u and went to a 34b.  I am still not satisfied because I feel they are still small.  In refference to your situation, yes the skin did stretch but I still think you could reduce them and maybe if it is too stretched out you could go for a lift. I will redo them again, ouch they are expensive though.
I went from a 34A/B to a full 34D about 5 years ago, and I had the same problem with being small.  Shirts didn
Although I am happy with my boob job (7 years now) I have a small back size 30 in UK.  I find it extremely difficult to get any bras that fit because larger cup sizes are rarely made in pretty designs for my back size.  Beware if you have a small back and make sure you can buy bras int eh size you will end up!!
Imagine how you would feel if you ASKED for a C cup and the doctors gave you a DD, thats the boat I am in. I went from a 34A to a 34DD and I look ridiculous, I am so upset/mad I dont know what to do. If I get them redone I better not have to pay for it, doctor must have been drinking on the job, there is no excuse for such a mess.
At least you all have some boobs on you. I'm sitting here with the left side of my 32C gaping off of me, and the right side fitting perfectly. I wish I'd never lost the 40 pounds. I look like a lopsided flap-boobed freak.
I just went from a 36A to an average 36C a month ago.  I still think they look too small.  I'm very disappointed especially after all that money.  Do you think I should get them redone?  It's not like returning or exchanging something at the mall.  I'm wondering if the doc will work with me. It's so expensive.  At least my breasts aren't sagging anymore.  After reading all your comments, it's nice to know that I am not alone.  
I asked my doctor to make me a small C and he made me a DD, I also went from an A cup. I had no complications from the first surgery, but after the second one to make them smaller I developed capsular contraction. I had the scar tissue removed 3 weeks ago to fix the CC and it looks like it is coming back again. Unless it is absoultely unbarable, I would say leave them alone. Look what happened to me, not worth the risk. I may end up with nothing again, but worse off then what I started with,

j
Is anyone willing to talk to a British magazine about teen surgery regrets. We want to try and persuade teens to wait until their bodies have fully developed before they decide to make a decsion to get surgery. Has anyone out their had surgery in their teens and wished they had waited a bit longer. Contact ***@****
I am so happy i came across this web site, I had my breast done about a month and a half ago from 36A to a 36C and i am very unhappy. I explained to my surgeon that i wanted my breast big and sexy, all i got was averge. It makes me even more upset when girls on the street my same hight and weight had breast the same size or sometimes bigger than mine and i spent all this money. I am thinking about getting them done again but my finance is not there and may not be there for another few years. I could say i won't be going back to the same surgeon that didn't care about what i wanted and gave me what he wanted to give me.