Scalp surgery
I have had a problem with my scalp for almost 10 years now. I am African with tough black hair. I have developed small sores on my scalp which look like pimples and have developed scepsis and bleeds. My hair has started to fall of now because of the scratching.

The doctors I have been to say that I should always shower with a shampoo which contains zinc pyrithione. I am occassionaly given anti-biotics such as amoxycilline and doxycycline to reduce the inflamation and clear the scepsis. These would stop the scepsis but as soon as I complete the course, the problem restarts - developing rash in the hair which then becomes sceptic and inflammed. A demartologist said that this was some viral infection so nothing much can be done.

So is there a way I can stop the bleeding?

Can I have corrective surgery to reduce the scaring and if so where would I be able to get a good plastic surgeon? How much would this cost?

Would botox help in getting some hair to regrow?