Serious Pro Bono Cosmetic Help Needed
I am 54 yrs old and I have over the past 25 yrs saved every penny to have breast augmentations, tummy tucks and lipo suction all to keep my first husband to keep beating me up because I was shot at the age of 18 and had a horrific scar from just under my breast to the pelvic region. The scar couldn't be removed and with giving birth of two children shortly after and breast feeding, stretch marks; I sold every heirloom I owned to try and fix myself to please him cosmetically. I of course didn't work and I eventually escaped the torture. When I remarried, the new husband began cheating 6 months after we were married because I gained 10 pounds. I have been married 21 1/2 years; been through 8 affairs, lost the implants due to rupture and he would not let me replace them and has not touched my breast since (1994), the tummy tuck has been ruined with 9 addiontional surgeries opening the orginal gun shot scar open and now I have lost all of my teeth and dentures won't work due to severe stress from the horric marriage. During the marriage my husband has been celibate with me for 2-5 years at a time and finally 3 years ago when he left me for his last affair he admitted he couldn't feel attracked to me with any weight on me. The therapist and all of my doctor's have told him that my weight was due to dangerous levels of stress that he was putting on me.  I have finally after 21 1/2 yrs gotten the courage to file for divorce after he has lost our home, cars,credit and almost all of my sanity and all of my self esteem. I need cosmetic surgery from head to toe and cosmetic dentistry to bring me back to a whole person and the woman that I once was so that I can have a fighting chance at claiming any life again.  He is challenging paying me any alimony and I have been on disability for 12 years even though I totally supported him for the first 10 years of our marriage.  Someone please help me get my life back.

This discussion is related to pro bono.

This discussion is related to pro bono.
I can understand your physical and emotional trauma and I acknowledge your courage to fight back with an enhancement in physical appearance. Plastic surgery correct most of your appearance problem. However each and every surgery has its pros and cons and I suggest you to consult a good plastic surgeon and discuss the pros and cons with him before going in for surgery.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.