Shall i get a boob job?
i need to serious answers n not to be treaten like a child. I'm 16 and will be 17 soon and im so conchus =( i know its normal to have one boob bigger than the other but i can notice mine past boyfriends havnt noticed very much but it doesnt stop me lookin in the mirror and feelin like a freak, i dont like wearing bikkins or low cut tops which show off my breast i have one plumpt one which i dont mind but wish was bigger my size is 34,b but feels like one is a A i dont fill my bra and hate seein my friends with bigger breats than me. I know its a big risk and alot can go wrong people think that when you have them i will flaunt them but i wont i just want to feel happy in my self i would feel so much happier if i had bigger and same size breast. People say that boys will only look at you for breats but i just dont care i want to have my confidence back n its make me unhappy. My family and friends say im perfect but thats just coz they dont want to hurt me but i just need some idea and help on what i should do, any answer are welcom please if you have had a boob job tell me about it? :) from Desprate c.
You're 16, you're not done "growing", so just wait it out, please. wear a padded bra, if that helps with the self-conscious part. but seriously, getting a boob job now is a BAD idea.
i agree with the first post here, you still have growing to do, this may not alter the size of your breasts but there are lots of things you can do to help the situation i know because i also have different sized boobs. you can buy padded molded cup which will disguise the uneven boobs  also you can buy bra fillers also known as chicken fillets which you place inside your normal bra to even things out. these are just tempory solutions but will help you feel better about yourself until you reach a suitable age for surgery. i would suggest talking to your mum again really explain how this makes you feel and discuss with her at what age she would feel comfortable with you having surgery you may have to wait a couple of years( i had to wait 4yrs before i could have my op). also very few surgeon will operate on someone so young usually as far as i am please be aware the earliest age is around 18. good luck and please be paitent waiting 1 to 2 years is not that long.
I couldn't agree more with the previous posts.  Sixteen is too young and board certified and qualified surgeons often do not accept patients at such age.  So be careful if some surgeon will do the surgery on you.  Just wait until you're at the right age.  For now, do search more info about the procedure. :) Good luck!
I was the same way when I was 16, in fact a lot smaller than you, Im in my 20s now and my boobs have filled out and look a bit more even, Give it sometime before you go ahead with it. chances are the risks involved may be higher because of your age.. Its natural for you to go thru this feeling but know that it will pass. I use to be so insecure that I didnt have a large chest and or a big behind. then I found that I had really nice hair and lips! lol. So i put my attention to that and I took my attention off all the insecurities I had about my boobs and butt. By the time I noticed I was 18 and 2 sizes bigger and my but grew and firmed too.. I was a late bloomer i guess. We are all different and all shapes and sizes, I would wait just a bit. Your curves are yet to come. And when you get them you will enjoy them. But if you still choose when your a bit older to get a boob job. thats totally up to you and your happiness :-).. Good Luck!
Yeah, sorry... wait a few years then have another think about it.

What career do you want? Do you have any hobbies? (might seem weird questions - but there is a thought behind them.)

I was a 34AA before I had my boob job. If i had been a B i wouldn't have bothered. It'S a tough recovery. And it doesn't make you happy. Just happy with your boobs (if things go to plan).