Cosmetic Surgery Community
Silicone Lip Injections

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cosmetic surgery, bariatric surgery reconstruction, breast augmentation, chemical peels, cosmetic or reconstructive surgery, face lift, nose reconstruction, and tummy tucks.

Silicone Lip Injections

Hi! Can you tell me how long it takes to see the final results for silicone injections to the lips?
Thanks in advance!
For silicon lip enhancement, it may take 2 to 3 rounds spaced one month at a minimum apart between sessions to achieve the result you are looking for. However it is not without side effects and you should discuss in detail with a good plastic surgeon regarding the pros and cons of the injections before going in for the injections.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.