Talking to my parents about rhinoplasty?
Since I have been in high school I hated my nose. I am fine with everything else I don't consider myself gorgeous but my nose just ruins everything. I am super self conscious of it when I meet people I always think their only staring at my nose it has a huge bump on it. I am 21 now and how do I talk to my parents about getting plastic surgery? I don't think my mom is against it but I dont know how to approach the subject I was hoping to get it after I graduate college next year

This discussion is related to Is 16 too young for rhinoplasty?.
Rhinoplasty procedure can be carried out to shorten excessively long noses, straighten noses with a drooping tip, smoothen bumps on the nose, lengthen too short a nose, level out depressed noses, trim down the lumpy ones. But as with all surgical procedures, it is not without complications and hence you should discuss it with a good plastic surgeon before getting it done.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.