Tooth infection
Iam been having a bad toothache for a while,however I don't have dental insurance. But I've been taking antiboticis for the pain and sowlleness. I recently notice my right side of my face around the gum area sowllen and I have a big red bumb were the tooth is .. What should I do?
This can be a canker sore. Canker sores are small shallow ulcers that appear in the mouth and often make eating and talking uncomfortable. Avoid spicy or acidic foods during this time.You can use topical ointments like numbing ointments, such as benzocaine (Oragel), anti-inflammatory (steroid) gels,benadryl allergy liquid mouthwash,oral preparations of steroids and vitamin supplements.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Sounds like a tooth abcess, I had one of this this spring. Got a bump on the gum above the tooth. It can make the tooth hurt, but it doesn't have to. You need to go see a dentist, not good to have infections in the teeth.

You need antibiotics and then a root canal with a crown. Very expensive, but the only chance to save the tooth.
My option is root canal, It is the only solution to solve your teeth issue. Better consult with a dentist to know more about your teeth status.