Tram Flap Reverse
I am also very sorry I had my Tram Flap Surgery 12 years ago and would also like to reverse it.  Do you recommend reducing or removing the abdominal muscles? Will it help with the pain I feel in the area or with the budge I have in the middle of my chest? I also was able to do 100 sit ups before this surgery & have not being able to do any exercise that involves the stomach muscles since this surgery.  If I do I have more pain, fell nauseous & have a hard time breathing. If I have the muscle removed will this make it easier to do my exercises.

This discussion is related to reverse tram.
As far as I know there is no reverse TRAM flap. If you wanted your muscles left intact, you should have looked at DIEP flap. That moves tissue, skin and blood vessels from your donor site but leaves all muscles intact.
I too would like to have mine reversed...I had mine July of 2009...problems ever since....I have had 3 surgeries this year, tram flap surgery, repair hernia caused by tram flap,
close belly button because it would not heal..and now I have another hernia two inches above where my belly button is suppose to be!  I have the bulge too in my stomach that you talk about...I was so mad at the nurse after my surgery...I was talking to her about how my abdomen was changing all the time...one morning I will have 1 bulge..another maybe 2 or one side will be bigger than the other....She said to me Oh that will never be the same.  No one told me this before I had the surgery!  I used all my FMLA having these surgeries and now it looks like I'm going to have to have another one!  I'm so angry about all of this..as if Cancer wasn't enough!
I wish I could have mine reversed too. Had mine July 2010. I have had nothing but problems ever since. Had hernia repair in November. I fell in March and the hernia reappeared even worse. Look to be about 5-6 months pregnant, it's hard as a rock and causes nausea, severe heart burn and is very painful. I spoke to about 12 women who had successful tram flaps, but not one who had complications. Doing this has ruined my life. I am miserable!
I too am miserable.  I had the tramsflap procedure to make new breasts out of my own belly fat...WORST decision I have ever made.  If I only knew of. Good surgeon that could help me in the Dearborn, mi area, that would be great.  Every time I get up from the couch it feels like I have a10 pd bowling ball, which feels hard as a rock, I yr ago and I brave to take pain pills every day since surgery...This surgery has taken my life away.  I am only 58 years old and I can't even pick up any of my 15 grandchildren.  If anyone knows of a great surgeon that can help me get my life back, just email me at ***@****.  I can't live like this anymore.