Trilastin
I'm gonna ask my doctor but still wondering what other people think....is it ok to use trilastin stretch mark cream on my breasts after having a breast enhancement done almost 6 months ago?
You should not used trilastin without medical supervision. Creams containing alpha hydroxyl acids and retin-A are said to be useful in decreasing the stretch marks but the advertised antimarks creams have no proof of effectiveness. Eat healthy ,nutritious food ,drink plenty of fluids and do moderate exercises. Laser therapy, and dermabrasion, alone or in combination have also been shown to be effective in diminishing the appearance of stretch marks.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.